wallet and scarf


well. almost a scarf. this is what happened to my practice piece. i really want to be good at knitting. i find it mostly frustrating and confusing. i definitely learn by example, not from following diagrams in books. or at least the diagrams i've been looking to for help. i'm what we call a "hands-on learner". hrm.

the blue corner in the corner is the wallet i bought in new york when i was there in january.. it was handmade in portland.. (it is from Queen Bee Creations. they've got other things on their website. pretty awesome.) i think it's fantastic. it makes me feel kinda like an adult and helps to keep all of my stuff i would normally shove in a few pockets in order. i haven't lost my debit card in ages. i thank the wallet.


that's it for now.

Comments

keep practicing...
Zack Sheppard said…
Darn! I just bought a wallet yesterday! Maaaybe I can still return it...
somewhere in Reno someone has to give a knitting class. Or maybe ask an old lady. Hehe.

Popular Posts