it's here.


summer. finally. Posted by Picasa

it's actually starting to feel like summertime. it's hot. we've reached the triple digits down in the high desert and it feels good. i've been waiting for the heat for a while, and it finally showed up. i'm one of those weirdos who likes the hot part of summer. i want to walk outside and be taken aback at the temperature. i want my glass of iced tea to require a coaster. i like that instant cool you find in a good piece of shade.

(and i know that there are definitely times where i would give my left arm for an air conditioner and other places get much warmer, but for right now, the sunshine is shining and it makes me happy.)

Comments

~Bungalow Bill~ said…
I like the heat as well, but about 75 is good for me. Weeks of constant temperatures over 100 is a little much.

Popular Posts