throw trash equals


"throw trash equals people get free paper"


last night was my last all nighter. today is the last day i have to turn in things of the "turning in" nature. so even if i wanted to stay up all night working on schoolwork, i wouldn't have much to do. well. i do have an exam and one last arrangement for orchestration. but i shouldn't be staying up all night for either one of those things. that would mean i would finish them early and why in the hell would i want to do something so absurd?

i fell asleep between two thirty and four thirty this morning.. with the lights on, hazel searching for something interesting and fun to eat in her food dish, and my computer humming away..

now that i've spent the last few weeks using my brain for illustrating my understanding and philosophy behind music education and classroom management and blah dee blah blah blah i can use my brain for more interesting things..

like figuring out what the message written on this brown paper sack means.

i found it.

wee!

Comments

~Bungalow Bill~ said…
Do you think this was written by the person that tossed the paper, or someone who found it (and then lost it again)? Reminds me of the found photos website, which I've lost track of. I've been thinking we should start a photo contest similar to the one your friends operate. Trash would be a good topic. What do you think?
MorsaJones said…
yes!

(i don't know about the ownership of that paper.. it must be noted that it was found somewhat near a newspaper distribution box thing..)
shavizzle said…
oh man. this could be one of those things that requires some ancient stone inscribed with various translations, like the rosetta stone. I don't know what it means- at first I read it like an appeal for recycling, but it doesn't read that way the second or third time. ha. we must consult the experts.
I think the meaning is obvious. Especially if you use the slang translation for the word paper. Which is money.

Then it makes perfect sense.

Popular Posts