photofabulous


some dude. holding my new camera. Posted by Hello

so. i've been wanting a manual camera for a long time. one that you have to adjust the flash. and you get actual physical pictures out of. and you have to know stuff about photography to use.

i think ever since i was a wee'n. little kid we're talking. my dad has a camera and it's always fascinated me. and i love taking pictures. that's been ever since i was a little kid too. only back then they were all pretty blurry and of dumb stuff like my cabbage patch kids. seriously. i have about fifty pictures of cabbage patch kids. i'm not kidding.

so. i've been talking to my friend erin about this. and sending her pictures from photoblogs i am addicted to. and she found a nice camera for very little money. and she bought it. and i'm going to buy it from her. for very little money. this is all very exciting. i'm very excited.

so now i'll have a nice digital camera which i really like a lot. and a manual camera. which i will really like a lot.

yes. this is. where you'll find me now. happy. about cameras.

Comments

Mike said…
Nice! I too have thought about a "normal" camera for the occasions that warrant it. We shall see if it happens. I also like your flickr flash thing ;). Nice work on that!

Popular Posts