stuck


another 'ne. Posted by Hello

so. it was cute for a while. right up until earlier this evening when my car couldn't make it up a small hill. impairing me from leaving. i (well. mostly z.) got my car uncovered and out of its snow cave and up into the driveway - there's a large slope into my spot - but when i reversed and tried to go up the street to get out of my neighborhood i couldn't go. couldn't make it. i tried everything. it's pretty lame, being that guy. the guy who's stuck. we've helped out a few of those guys this weekend and i just don't want to be that guy. i wanted to leave. i wanted to drive my li'l focus up the street. out into the world. but i couldn't. i couldn't get up the street.

which makes me wonder how getting to work will be tomorrow morning. hopefully it was just really slick and icy because it's nighttime and when it warms up a little it will be better? ugh.

anyway. that's where you'll find me now. stuck.

Comments

Popular Posts