my sister


(in philadelphia.)

i have yet to really dig into the photos i took during my trip to hang out with my big sister in new york. i've glanced at them and found this one to be one of my favorites.

my sister.

i don't know how many times we laughed ourselves into hilarious oblivion, but i know it was many. (it was also pointed out on several occasions that we giggle and laugh in unison.) i chuckle just thinking about it.

i love my big sister and had a super awesome time during my eight full days spent sleeping on her sofa. i am already thinking about the next time we will be able to laugh so hard we think we might just die.

in the meantime, i will be sorting through the hundreds of photos i made and posting them here along with stories told about our trip. (also on flickr.)

Comments

revolutionary45 said…
good picture

Popular Posts