autumnal equinox. almost.


the kone Posted by Picasa

i was lucky enough to have enjoyed this sno-kone weekend before last.. back when the sun was still shining and i didn't wake up freezing in the middle of the night because i don't have a proper comforter.. or duvet.. back before i required three or four cups of tea a day.. before i didn't sleep in and wear my patagonia marsupial jacket all day..

plus lime is the best.

and how.

so now we've passed the autumnal equinox.. (i believe it was the twenty-second of september.. first day of fall.. woo..) on into fall and winter.. i'm almost looking forward to the cold.. i am a sweater addict.. i'm wondering if we will see the insane snowfall we saw last year..

and i just realized today that i never sent my sister her suntea jar. oops. it got forgotten in all of the moving/burning man/school starting nonsense. will get that in the mail promptly. i hope she still wants suntea when it's cold outside. (classic family forgetfulness. it's amazing she's ever received anything in the mail from us.)

it's not that cold. it's cold enough for me to think about turning on my heat in my car in the morning. it's cold enough for the difficulty of getting out of bed to move up a few notches. it's cold enough for me to start complaining about it. heh.

Comments

Zack Sheppard said…
Did you just get blog spammed?!?! As someone with good breeding might say, What gall! Wait, was it me that got spammed since I read it? hmmm.

Damn you Mary Morgan! (< No breeding obviously) -Z

Popular Posts