stuck aboard the heart of gold

since i couldn't get blogger to let me post anything yesterday, i have to say this late. and i'm not proud. but.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!


yep. it was yesterday. some daughter. pfft. but. i'm sure he knows i love him. he's a great dad. hehe.

so i spent a good portion of yesterday playing the old school text-only version of hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy. i attempted this game back in my youth. back before the internet. (gasp. can you imagine?!) well. before the widespread availability of the internet at least. hrm.

and i got past the vogon ship. the first time sans babel fish. the third time fish directly sploished in my ear. (i went back and started from the beginning and remembered some otherwise unimportant items. ha.) but now. now i'm stuck aboard the heart of gold and my pals disappeared into the sauna and haven't reappeared. and marvin the paranoid android keeps sending that wave of depression over me and going into a room he won't let me in. and. and. ugh. i'm stuck. so. hopefully i can be satisfied with being stuck long enough to get through the next two weeks with all of my schoolwork done.

oh the exams. oh the papers. oh the projects.

but my mouth feels much better. i only feel the need to take medication at night when i'm trying to get to sleep and the dull pain annoys me awake. i have my check-up today. another trip to carson city. woo. i'm keeping my fingers crossed - i don't want them to charge me for the check-up visit.

i need to win the lottery. hrm.

i need to figure out where to go in the heart of gold. hrm.

that's. where you'll find me now.

Comments

Popular Posts