The Chompers


.the routine. Posted by Hello


i'm not the kind of gal (or dude, for that matter) who spends loads of time in the bathroom. i just don't. i'd brush the ol' chompers and get the heck out of there. but not anymore.

my bathroom routine has magically increased tenfold. the instrument on the very left being my favorite. the syringe. i have to shoot warm salt water into a hole in my mouth. y'ever feel liquid in part of your jaw? it's just not right. and then there's the obvious stuff.

because march turned out to be the month of dentistry for me, i've taken to a very strict dental routine. must floss. must floss. must floss. brush with the hardcore sonicare. (and because it does this thing where when you first use it, it gets increasingly more hardcore, it kinda scares me.) which was given to me as a birthday present by the brother. my dentist fully approved of this gift. yes. and then rinse with fluoride mouthwash. this is all, as far as i'm concerned, extremely worth it. after the month i've had, i would add an extra step to the process. possibly a tongue scraper thing? hm.

anyway. that's about as exciting as it gets around here. dental routines. woo.

Comments

Mike said…
I have a sonicare too!!

Popular Posts